OpenDAF (Open Data Acquisition Framework) is a software framework designed to allow construction of industrial data-acquisition applications.
It is based on a scalable modular architecture allowing rapid customization. Many embedded and server platforms are supported.
Framework is built on services and modules composed into stacks. Modules and services are configured into the application address space by the service configurator. Application structure is therefore created in runtime. Framework customization is done by creating new modules and services and configuring them into the application process.
- data acquisition from slave systems
- data acquisition from local IO modules
- command distribution to the slave systems
- command distribution to the local IO modules
- communication with multiple master systems
- measurement scaling from raw range to engineering units
- setpoint scaling from engineering units to raw range
- measurement range check
- user function modules execution
- measurement and command historian
Datasheet for download: OpenDAF (english version coming soon)